Top recommended entry-level metal yo-yo!
This Responsive Yoyo is a high-performance yo-yo specially designed for beginners. It is super easy to string, use, and adjust. This high-quality yoyo glides smoothly and is not easy to tangle up. If you are fascinated by it, you can own one and have a try, you will surely do many tricks.
- ENTRY LEVEL YOYO - MAGIC YOYO V3 is the best entry-level yoyo, style string trick (1A, 3A, 5A)
- PREMIUM SURFACE - Metal yoyo V3 made from quality aluminum 6061, stable and balanced high-speed routines. Super smooth sandblasting finish surface never fade and not easy to scratches.
- EXTREME BALANCE - Responsive alloy yoyo V3 equipped with standard slim responsive bearing, fits for kids beginners.
- BEST GIFT FOR KIDS - Elegant gift package for this alloy yoyo, which is a perfect gift for your kids, families, and friends. Recommended for kids daily practicing or competition.
- GIFT PACKAGE - 1 x Yoyo V3, 5 x replacement yoyo strings, 1 x yoyo bag (storage all yoyo accessories), 1 x glove (protect fingers).
- METAL ALLOY YOYO V3 is one of MAGICYOYO's top recommended entry-level metal yo-yos. Response magic yoyo V3 designed for beginner yo-yo players learning basic string tricks.
- RESPONSIVE YOYO: Responsive yoyo adopting 8 ball flat bearing. Perfect for beginner learners. Silicone response system for superior play.
- EASY TO RETURN: While the yoyo is spinning, it will come back to your hand with a gentle tug on the string.
- Body Material: Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Weight: 64.9g
- Diameter : 55mm
- Width : 38.5mm
-Gap Width: 2.75mm
- Style: String Trick (1A, 3A, 5A)
- Bearing: Slim flat bearing
- Axle: M4*8mm
- Surface: Sandblasting finish
- String : Premium 100% Polyester; length: 43.31in/110cm
- For Age: 8 years up
PACKAGE INCLUDED :
1 x Professional Responsive Aluminum Alloy Magic YOYO V3
5 x Strings (random different colors)
1 x Bag
1 x Glove
Warm Tips: yo-yo string should be changed periodically when the yoyo string becomes defective, it will help you play better.
IF STRING GET STUCK :
1. Remove the string firstly
2. Please check whether the ball is loose and the two hemispheres have tightened well or not.
3. Attach the string properly (please attach as directed)