1) Not able to connect to your device ?
- Restart the speaker and try again
- If your device requires a Pin Code, please enter 0000
2) Keeps cutting out when playing ?
Please ensure the speaker is within the operating range and there are no obstacles between the speaker and the device
3) Not able to play the music in Micro SD card?
Please ensure the format of the Micro SD card is FAT32. It only supports FAT32 Micro SD card. Please ensure the formats of the music files are APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA or MP3
4) No sound when playing?
- Please adjust the volume of the speaker.
- Please adjust the volume of your device.
- Please check if the speaker is paused
5) No sound in AUX-in mode?
Please ensure the audio cable is connected well?
6) Not able to turn on?
Please try to charge the speaker for about 3 hours
7) No respond to any operation?
Please try to reset the speaker by pressing the reset button in the AUX-in jack
90 DAYS SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - EASY REFUNDS
If for whatever reason, you decide you are not satisfied, you can easily and quickly contact our helpful customer support to get an easy refund. We'll refund you, no questions!